A Master Piece in Progress

Posted by Toronto Girl
Did you head outside today? It was beautiful!

I've been absent because I have been working on a really special project. I can not tell you what it is until it's done and ready, but what I can tell you is that it's going to be amazing! In this project I am combining my love of "cooking," my adoration of natural products, and my need to be pampered. It will be good for you and harmless to the planet. Everybody wins and the world is a better place.

I might have said to much already, but please allow me to tease you further with the following images:






Oh! And before I leave - Go see the Sakura Cherry Blossoms at High Park. I believe this is the last weekend that they will be blossoming, so get there this weekend. The soft pink and creme landscape is something to dream about.


0 Responses to 'A Master Piece in Progress'

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Good For Your Soul

About Toronto Girl

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Facebook

Twitter

Chicago Series

Chicago Series
bloglovin