Congratulations Michelle!

Posted by Toronto Girl
April 15, 2011

A word about Michelle...

I met Michelle while I was working in hell. She's quite the firecracker, brightening up every room she enters.
When I was stood up by a loser, she not only offered to pick me up on the other side of town (in the middle of a storm), but she also lent me her entire SATC collection. True story. That's Michelle -- the kindest, brightest, most beautiful human!
A couple of weeks ago she married her match, the love of her life, for whom she would do anything. They made this hilarious video for their vows. It makes me laugh and glow with happiness (hopeless romantic), and I hope it makes you feel the same way. Love is exhilarating!

Happy Friday!

0 Responses to 'Congratulations Michelle!'

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Good For Your Soul

About Toronto Girl

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Facebook

Twitter

Chicago Series

Chicago Series
bloglovin